car seat covers designs

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

We can upload car seat designs but you my friend as a new member will need to have made 10 posts first before the system will allow you to post any photos or URL's. This rule helps us to deter the cheeky spammers who will seek to try and take advantage of a very popular website.

Ok then, we'll certainly look into that, silly me for a moment there I thought you were advertising something. Mate if it's leather and alcantara and it's affordable I want it.

Ok then, we'll certainly look into that, silly me for a moment there I thought you were advertising something. Mate if it's leather and alcantara and it's affordable I want it.

If it is an attempt at advertising then the post will disappear faster than a cod at a Birds Eye factory ;)

Yes yes of course, but he's not doing that, he's just saying that if I was interested, and he happened to be a sales person etc. etc. you know ... we are a em ...role playing, yea mate we just role playing. No business going on here what so ever, just some innocent bantering about car interiors and what it could possibly cost you, you know all good and helpful TC information.

I don't do seat covers. I replace the entire seat. Currently looking out for some recaro seats from a Saturn Ion Redline for my Saturn Ion. They're hard to find used as no one wants to give theirs up and they're uber-expensive new (about $1500..... each).
2429078_294_full.jpg

Last edited:
Hi guys! Sorry for bumping but I am looking for car seats, who can recommend a good online store?

Hi guys! Sorry for bumping but I am looking for car seats, who can recommend a good online store?
Hi! What car do you have? I've been using WetOkole seat covers for a long time and I'm happy with them. I washed them many times and they still look good. They are neoprene and water-resistant (btw, they are perfect for people who live in a humid climate). If you like cloth covers, I recommend checking them out.