Car related practical jokes?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What practical jokes related to cars have you done or had done to you?

I filled a car with yellow stickies and labelled just about everything in sight from brake to Hazard switch for a friend who got a new car.

After my wedding our car was filled with balloons. I don't know how they got them all in there but it was fun to let them all go.;)

You can point at a drivers wheel and when he winds down his window just say in a concerned voice "your front wheels going round!" Most of the time they will get out to look if you've been convincing enough before they realise!

If your passenger falls asleep get a flashlight, shine it in thier eyes and shout "TRAIN! LOOK OUT!"

My brother-in-law left his car keys with me whilst he was on honeymoon......................I part microwaved some smoked kippers and slid them down his heater matrix.....................took him weeks to find out why his car smelt so bad :D

You can point at a drivers wheel and when he winds down his window just say in a concerned voice "your front wheels going round!" Most of the time they will get out to look if you've been convincing enough before they realise!

lol I used to do this all the time....So funny......lol :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Rear passenger at traffic lights:

Stuff rag, handkerchief, tissue, whatever, into mouth and than make valiant gagged struggling faces to the drivers of the vehicles either side.

Some kind person took the hub caps of my old ka and put stones in them, took me weeks to find what that terrible noise was, lol.
Someone put curry powder in my heater vents,
and as you can imagine it was the same person who put cod fillets under the mats in the back seats.
If you're wonder what the revenge was I superglued their locks up hahahaha!!!

A biker I know unpluged the rear Ht lead of a mates bike so it was only firing on one pot. quite funny when he went to do a fast getaway and only managed to beat my 125 by a tiny bit heh.

putting ACF - 50 all over someones engine (its a anti corrosion formula)
I put that stuff all over my bike and omg, thought my bike was going to set on fire, after the exess ACF had burnt off its ok (does no damages just engrains in into the metal where it heats up the first time and does not set on fire) smoke was pouring out of the fairings and scared me slightly as I had just done a short stint on a duel carrige way and pulled into a petrol station with the bike smoking a goodun, got lots of funny looks and a few comments along the lines of "its gonna set the pumps off" heh

Heres a good one. Record the radio onto a CD quietly. Set the volume level quite low on the recording and crank up the cd player volume.

Then ten minutes into the CD record a message for your loved one "at high volume".:lol:

A guy fell asleep in his car every lunchtime, one particular day he didn't clock back in.

His mates only cling-film wrapped the whole car, the stuff used on pallets etc! They did a good job on it!

A guy fell asleep in his car every lunchtime, one particular day he didn't clock back in.

His mates only cling-film wrapped the whole car, the stuff used on pallets etc! They did a good job on it!

weve done that a few times. its great stuff you can also wrap people to posts etc with it.

stuck a snowball up a mate exhaust the other night at work. just blew out

I've had those clipping from a hole-punch put in my air vents, all the vents turned on full so when you start up you get showered in them. Took weeks to get them all out, had it valeted twice!

The daily one we used to play was opening someones boot just as thier setting off.

this always gets a result
when your driving a long distance ( night time is best )and your passenger finally goes to sleep with some encouragement on your behalf , as quickly as possible you need to find a truck / lorry thats parked at a fuel stop . then drive up close to the said BIGGER the better vechical with your horn blowing and everyone screaming .