Car Purchase

achintyamehrotra

Car
Suzuki Wagon R
I am having a lot of confusion in buying which car. In India,Honda civic is giving 132bhp at 172Nm torque.It has 1799cc engine with 4 cylinders.
0-60mph in 10.3s.

Skoda Octavia 1.9L turbo diesel is giving 91bhp at 210Nm torque.It also has 4 cylinders.0-60moh in 13.7s.

Chevrolet Optra Magnum has a 2.oL engine giving 121bhp at 314Nm torque.0-60mph in 10.8 s.

Please give the best option.

Regards,
Achintya

Last edited:
dont touh that octiavia. its the older diesel engine, if you look around you may fid that you can find the newer PD engines with ether 110 or 130bhp and more torque

out of the 3 you have put the civic would be your best bet as very little should go wrong with it

what pgarner said - drove the Octavia 1.9 TDi (130bhp) a while back and does have a nice grunt about it when that turbo is whistling!

Reply to car purchase

The 1.8L Skoda RS is 152 BHP. Laura has 105 BHP.

I need to ask that the base model of BMW 3 series has 100BHP while Honda Accord has 225 BHP. Both are 3.0L engines. Still we prefer BMW. WHY?

yeah so would i as you know theres no way the acord would break. but the BMW supposed to be a prestige maker. and so looks better if you seen driving. although if your in a beemer youll be waiting at juctions a hell of a time as nobodys going to let you out

yeah so would i as you know theres no way the acord would break. but the BMW supposed to be a prestige maker. and so looks better if you seen driving. although if your in a beemer youll be waiting at juctions a hell of a time as nobodys going to let you out

:lol::lol:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back