Car Parks

dpsubaru

The Torque Meister
Car
Subaru WRX Turbo 04
I hate parking in the supermarket at the best of times but out of necessity had to make a dash to Sainsbury's. Pull into the parking space, baby and child as had the wee boy with me, and was cleary not in the space and so had to reverse a bit to straighten up. Some complete bell end had seen me going into reverse to tidy up but still insisted on being right up my arse and then slamming down on thje horn as i almost revered into him.

Ok, admit that perhaps i shld have checked again first but really did not expect someone to be sniffing my exhaust when i was getting into the space. If the lad wasnt in the car then this bloke would have had a smack in the face.
Anyone had similar experiences? Believe it is just lack of observation (and i do take some blame on this occassion).

Well, I hate when people uses a horn when there is still like 5-10meters, I hate that.
Also I hate extremely slow chaps on the road in a new plate cars.
Had a muppet on Sunday driving 11plate Smax on front of my for ages in the region of 15mph, constantly, and still keep breaking.
So overtook him, stopped on front of him, and kindly asked to keep the car on the driveway as is simply useless to spend this sort of money and driving like a *******, and is dangerous same time as well.
If you are afraid of driving, cars, traffic, you should not even take the driving test, own the car or think about it, nothing worst then people with driving license who are afraid of driving and danger on the road grrrrhhhhh
hope you know what I mean

Car parks are a nightmare as some drivers do not have their wits about them when driving around them. They don't allow for room and for people trying to reverse from blind bays, doesn't help when you come back to your car and find a van or large 4x4 blocking your view. I especially hate them as the wifes MGF got front end damage as someone did a hit and run, they obviously reversed into hers and drove off. Got to get that booked in for a bumper repair and respray. I would love to sprout a few profanities at this point but won't. CCTV, what a joke, nothing recorded!

I once parked over 2 parking spaces, quite away from the main drag, as I had baby seats and stuff to get out. There were loads of spaces so I wasnt inconveniencing anyone.

I came back to a note, written on a KFC napkin, which read as follows:

"grate parkin u nob"

Marvellous, I thought, I'm being lectured by an illiterate chav.

I once parked over 2 parking spaces, quite away from the main drag, as I had baby seats and stuff to get out. There were loads of spaces so I wasnt inconveniencing anyone.

I came back to a note, written on a KFC napkin, which read as follows:

"grate parkin u nob"

Marvellous, I thought, I'm being lectured by an illiterate chav.

:):):)
what a 'nob' ;)

About parents parking spaces.
The most annoying bit is when you are waiting for one of the only few parents spaces get free, and there is some fat bloke, or stupid women or teenager coming to the car, no kids, no partner, no one!!!
I never couldn't stop my self from telling few words to them.

400parking spaces, 10 for parents and they still parking there constantly, and try to get out with a baby where all cars are almost parked mirror to mirror, 'nobs' ;)

I've seen parents with kids taking up regular spaces in car parks! :eek:

I hate public car parks with a vengence! Why are the bays so narrow? Why do people fail to carefully open their doors and leave big marks in my bodywork?

I've just remind my self about some idiot who hit my door with his and chipped the paint !!!!ggghhhhrrrrrr

Car parks should be split on 2 parts, for 'nobs' driving they cars like some tractors, all scratched, dents all over, never washing the car or once every 5years when they do a cam belt if they do it at all, people who dont even know that there are other liquids which needs to be checked and top up as necessary other than petrol, and not taking care about other cars around them
And 2nd part for people like we ;)

I hate carparks with a passion!
It seems as soon as some drivers pull off the road & onto the carpark they lose all common sense, one way systems are there to be ignored & when a car is reversing out of a space that means put your foot down to get past them!
I remember as kid seeing people stopping & waiting for a car to park or reverse out, now everyone is in too much of a rush & being considerate has been replaced with being selfish. :(

Funny that Loz, I notice a big difference when going shopping in either of the MGs, no-one gives dam, won't stop and drive around you and when in the Land Rover I just move and they stop! :amuse: