car needs reupholster -seats and carpet

maloupinder

Car
Renault Clio Grande
hello. got myself my first car. renault clio grande 2000 (3 dr). Unfortunately the previous owner has a dog (who seemed to have lived there) as the car stinks like a skunk. so now i am wondering if anybody could tell me how much is the cheapest car seat upholster, carpet and side upsholster for this car. other wise, i might just put a dead fish in my boot and might smell better,:lol:
thank u.

it would be cheaper finding a second hand interior rather than having it reupholstered
but if you are willing to pay the price which at a guess for leather would be around the £800+ mark vinyl about £600+ velour £400+ thats not including the carpet

these are only guesstimates i could be slightly more/less but i am basing them on retrims of a mates in leather and my old gsi in vinyl

Have you looked into steam cleaning? A carpet cleaner will do a good job and remove the smell for about £25-50. A car valeting company may also be able to help with this.

If you went the reupholstered route you will need new seat padding as the smell is right in here. Try as herb suggests getting a 2nd hand interior, the leather does look good.

Oh and welcome to TorqueCars.