Car mag photos

gummy

Torque Master
Car
skyline r34 gtt
Just emailled some photo,s of my car to Banzai mag to see if it will be put in the mag,ya never know!.Has anyone on the forum had a car in a magazine?.:D

Mine was in the Autotrader.
rofl.gif

I have had mine in the Saab Owners Club of GB a few times, this magazine is syndicated around the world. One day I hope to see it in a more prominent and well know magazine, but if this does not happen then I won't lose any sleep over it.

Just emailled some photo,s of my car to Banzai mag to see if it will be put in the mag,ya never know!.Has anyone on the forum had a car in a magazine?.:D

YES
The stagea has had a 6 page feature in japanese perfoprmance in November 2010 and the car has been in Banzai twice.
In each case they made basic errors in the details of the car - Banzai even got the engine type wrong .
Also dont make any immeadiate plans to see the article just because they have looked at some pics.(sorry). They pretty much always do a photshoot if they are featuring the car.
I was actually approached to have an article done after the car was seen at lydden . It took over 4 months to sort the photoshoot and another 4 to print the article. That is with the car being a one off and one of the fastest Jap estate in the UK
Please dont take this the wrong way but skylines are one of the most popular cars for features and everyone wants their car included .
Usually the car has to something special ( not saying yours isnt of course) to stand a chance.
It is also quite a bit about who you know - When my 32GTR is finished the guy who did the article on my stagea wants to do one on it as well.
This is mainly because it is a rare car being probaly the only one in the Uk that is in true factory spec (and close to mint) and I made sure the GTR was parked next to the Stagea when he arrived to do the photoshoot :lol: .

Regardless of all the above good luck - your car does look very clean , hope it gets in.

Cheers Sleeper will take on board what you have said! I would like to have seen your car in the mag it sounds a beauty!

Last edited by a moderator: