Car insurance...I think this is unreal.

Mx5

Torque Junkie
Car
3.8 V6 Holden Skip
I was just comparing Australia to England and these are my results.

Car: 2001 Pegout 206 GTI.
Insurance Type: Fully Comp.

Australia.
Current insurer-Aami Car Insurance: £589.00

England
Cheapest- Quote me happy: £5319.00
Well Known- Admiral: £7162.00
Most Expensive- ECar: £11,733.00

Only 10 people in england would insure me, i think this is amazing although my girlfriend doesnt so i thought i would share it with you :D

They've obviously heard about your driving. :)->

We do get spanked over here for insurance. Except when you're old like me. I only pay 200 a year fully comp on the bora.

Ah, but what your paying for over here, is far more than you pay for over in Auz.

Here, your £5000 insurance will go towards some lazy bum in Birmingham who doesn't want to work for a living and will crash a car to claim wip lash. It will also go towards paying for a company to advise said user what law firm to use to sue correctly, and then in turn pay for his legal action. LOL

Got to love British motoring. :bigsmile:

It's not a fair system, sadly our insurance industry and particularly the "cash for claims" solicitors have put up the cost of an accident significantly.

Ah, but what your paying for over here, is far more than you pay for over in Auz.

Here, your £5000 insurance will go towards some lazy bum in Birmingham who doesn't want to work for a living and will crash a car to claim wip lash. It will also go towards paying for a company to advise said user what law firm to use to sue correctly, and then in turn pay for his legal action. LOL

Got to love British motoring. :bigsmile:

Sad but true. :(