car has its MOT after 4months work

jonnyb

Tuner
Car
astra 1.4
my car is finely going for it MOT after 4 months working on it i hope all the work i have done is guna make it pass

Fingers crossed. It will probably fail on something really minor like a blown Bulb or low washer fluid.;)

Keep us posted.

When your mechanics MOT your cars, and they find something very minor wrong with it, do they not just fix it for you and pass it? You guys need to get to know your friendly MOT tester better ;);):blink::lol:

When your mechanics MOT your cars, and they find something very minor wrong with it, do they not just fix it for you and pass it? You guys need to get to know your friendly MOT tester better ;);):blink::lol:

true ive used the same garage for 6+ years now and they have passed the car or done little bits of work for me like
putting some redex (or something similar) in my clio when it failed on emissions gave it a blast down the road then it passed
my 405 failed on rear brake lines they passed it but booked me in the week after to check it had been done
my astra should have failed cause i had taken the rear seat belt clips out but they still passed it

these little things keep you going back to the same garage and a good garage would know this ;)

true ive used the same garage for 6+ years now and they have passed the car or done little bits of work for me like
putting some redex (or something similar) in my clio when it failed on emissions gave it a blast down the road then it passed
my 405 failed on rear brake lines they passed it but booked me in the week after to check it had been done
my astra should have failed cause i had taken the rear seat belt clips out but they still passed it

these little things keep you going back to the same garage and a good garage would know this ;)

Yeah my local MOT station is like that. I know all the mechanics so they are pretty good with me. They will pass something that would normally fail but if I tell them first I know it needs replacing they will pass it knowing that I will replace or fix whatever was wrong. They even passed Rainbow Led sidelights for me and asked where I got them from.

yup my mechanic would pass me for small things ,but charge me for the parts.
gave me advise on a tyre which was showing cracking on the inside ie get it changed pretty sharpish.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back