car graphics. knight rider style!

gtosam

Car
mitsubishi GTO 1991
did anyone see the pilot for the new knight rider series last saturday.
it was not as good as the original but was better than watching strictly or x-factor.
i have been a fan my entire life and was gutted when it ended.
the new KITT is a black mustang, with the new trick of being able to change colour.
and the new micheal knight is a lot less cheesy than the Hoff.
i want to put matt black stripes on my GTO, do you think it would look good?:cheesy:

no

and the new k/r is old now think its on its 2nd series now i only watched the first one to see what it was like girls are not to bad but blokes well no the whole thing should not of been made

kitt and karr are trans am's and always will be a mustang is just wrong

i was going to buy a kitt rep last year but it had a carb'ed engine and at the time i did not want another carb;ed trans am

but will get one one day

there is one down the road from me, saw it get delivered on a trailor. just waiting to see what he does with it.

lutton the new KR was dropped after the 1st series and it was cut down as well.
started off crap but i did think it got a bit better towards the end
some nice talent on it as well ;)

I just about barfed when I saw it.

Kitt as a fat Mustang-GT500KR that can change to a F-150 or whatever pickup? GTFO.

Should have been a Viper or Corvette - much closer to the sleek looks of the 82 Firebird Trans-Am.

At least the original sucessfully predicted the development of the folding hard-top, even if "super pursuit" was ugly.

Hopefully, the all-up movie with Glen Larson and The Hoff will be significantly better.

Last edited:
I quite enjoyed the pilot. They should have given it a new name and changed it a bit rather than trying to cash in on the Knight Rider franchise though. It would have been great if the original had not existed.

Why change a winning formula.

It was on Satellite but I guess you are saying it is now on terrestrial tv. Which channel?

Halifax Watermill in Salterhebble, Yorkshire

think its only the 2nd or 3rd year running and is getting bigger every year

i am going to try everything to get there next year and may try and make a weekend of it

Hmm... *makes a note not to watch that*

I've already suffered one Knight Rider disappointment.* I don't want another.

*Went Universal Studios when I was 11. The official Knight Rider car was parked for all to drool over. I ran up to the drivers window to revel at the gadgets and ridiculously unergonomic yet amazingly cool steering 'wheel', only to find that the interior was bone stock. In fact it was actually part worn and beige!!

Gutted.