Car Cruncher

Twamgl3

Road Burner
Car
Mitsubishi Carisma
Hello. I got told off by Torque Cars for not joining in. So I'm back!

I smashed up my Civic in November and have been concentrating on my uni course and buying a house so I haven'e been on for a while.

There's a couple of new pictures in my album including one apres collision which involved a damp road, a lack of ABS and more importantly in those few seconds, a lack of skill on my part and an ignorant git pulling out of a side road!

My Civic's now slightly banana shaped (and on e-Bay for someone else to break for parts - five decent alloys and an ok leather Momo steering wheel) and with no chance of it going back on the road I was gifted with a Volvo 440 2.0 litre automatic. Less controls for me to be confused with/get sidetracked with.

I've still got my memories of six blissful months' motoring. And sod it I'm going to buy another one, although I'll probably have to wait a couple of years. I'm warming to the shape after mine - maybe a VTi... the possibilities!

Hey, welcome back! Good to hear from you It sounds like you've been really cruel to your cars!

I guess 6 months is better than none! The VTI-S?

It's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all!

I'll have to wait and see how I get on.

If my house sale goes through I'll be replacing the little potting shed at the bottom of the garden with a shed to my own design. That way I can have somewhere to take engines apart - once I've worked out how to get them in and out of my back garden - the only access is through the house or around a narrow alley!

Next time I buy a house I hope I'm in a position to have a garage.

You could always smuggle them through like Johnny Cash, one piece at a time :)

perhaps you could knock down the wall at the front and back of your house, fit a couple of roller shutters and then drive them through to the garden. You could always sell this idea to your other half by saying how attractive it would make the house in summer??

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back