Car Care Products

J

JimmyLay

Hi

I'm busy doing a bit of market research into the world of car care and would be grateful for your input

I'm interested to know what products people use
How often you use them
and what you have found to be the most useful in keeping your car in top condition

Look forward to reading your responses

Thanks
Jimmy Lay

What kind of info?

I use alot of the autosmart products
G101
Tardis
Smartwheels
Brisk
And now playing about with their autowash as a shampoo and snowfoam in stronger doses

Polish wise i like the meguiers range 205 being my faviorite as it doesnt break down and can be worked as long as required and cut effected by pads. this allows me to use it for light correction and adding gloss

IPA - none care care product but good for removing oils after polishing etc to allow the LSP to adhere to the body better.

finishkare 1000p as long lasting LSP - seen me get 6 months out of this and still getting good beading when ive removed it. also does well for wheels and brakes.

also like the chemical guys products as well although they dont seem to last as long.

most usual for keeping car in top condition was 2 big buckets and a decent quality washmitt

Greetings and Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!
Good to have you along with us :)

I must admit to never actually having washed my car personally, but I do however clean the engine bay on a Sunday using Meguiars products.

I'm not really an obsessive-compulsive type when it comes to car cleaning. I clean my car by myself like once a week. The nearby carwash does the regular. But the car cleaning stuff I use are mostly Griots, Allbrite and Smartwax. Some I buy online too at allbriteusa.. I use a thick microfiber and I'm good to go. Yep, Meguiars cool!

Last edited by a moderator: