Car audio system

MrNoobie

Car
Ibiza 6L 1.4 100cv
Hey, I have a Seat Ibiza 6L 1.4 16v 100cv, and the car already has a new sound system, the speakers are new and It has a subwoofer and a sound amplifier in the back.
I am making this post to ask for some advice picking the a new radio for my car, I could simply buy a piooner or a simillar one but I would prefer to hear other people's opinion on the subject.
So the car sound system is already too strong for the car, If I turn on the bass booster and put the sound at like half, the vibrations are super strong and kinda slowly detatch the car parts and etc, so I was thinking of getting one of those radios that have like all the apps including netflix and stuff like that, I know I would lose a bit of the sound quality but since its super good already im not too worried about that.
Would you guys mind giving me your opinion on which radio to get and why, etc etc.
I linked two pictures of the car bellow since I think im not allowed to post them due to not making the 10 initial posts on the forum.

You'll get to 10 posts in no time, head units are popular mods and there are so many to choose from, you do seem to get what you pay for though.

Kenwood, Pioneer and Sony are units I've used and been impressed with, even without an external amplifier.

Get one with a good graphic equalizer and you'll be able to fine tune the sounds, it sounds like the crossover on the sub needs adjusting, you only need it to throw out the low frequencies or it'll muddy the sounds you get.

Some now come with motorized pop out screens and sat nav, which looks really cool, but it does turn the car into a target for thieves, I've had most of my nice radios stolen over the years!

I have a garage so that shouldn't be a problem, I didn't quite get the crossover tip im kind of a newbie so I didn't get what you were trying to tell me.
About the radios, I know there are a lot of them out there I have been checking some out and etc I was looking more for specific models that either you or other members might have used and liked/reccomend (Without the price being super duper high)

Most audio setups have a switch that allows you to filter the sound frequencies so each speaker is only giving it's recommended frequency. Here is a typical small speaker system...

The following is the sound frequencies from typical speakers, your own will vary.

Surround speaker frequency range 90hz-33khz
Woofer frequency - 40hz to 1000hz

Pushing frequencies below 90hz to the surrounds will be pointless as they can't reproduce them.

On a system like this I would set the woofer crossover to 100hz so it carries the low end of the sound spectrum and the other speakers are well within their optimum range.

At around 100hz the human ear is unable to discern directionality of the sound more than this you'll be able to detect the woofer and point it out, which is not why they are there.

If the crossover is set to 90hz there will be a little bit of a hole under certain circumstances, and if the phase of the woofer does not match it will cancel out the sound at certain points and will sound muddy.

Will the Pioneer AVH-X390BS fit in your car, you might need a custom surround but it is a really nice head unit with lots of functions. also the JVC KD-X350BTS is a decent bit of kit with Apple and Android functionality and it's worth looking at the Kenwood KDC-168U as well.

The Boss Audio BV9358B and Boss Audio 616UAB also gets good reviews, but I've never tried one or played with one, they are relatively new and I stopped worrying about my ICE a long time ago!

Oh yeah well the radio I have atm doesn't have that option I think, and I bought the car with the system already so I didn't make the sound adjustments and etc.
That said I checked out the ones you said and the piooner would obviously be my first pick but I didn't want to spend 300 euros on just the radio.
I actually liked the Boss Audio BV9358B seems decent and looks good and it's also touch screen which was one of the features I was after, do you know if they support netflix and those random apps or just spotify and sound applications ?
I can't find that type of information

I also think the single din audios with the screen that hides and then comes out is super cool looking so any of those with multi app support and a good audio system would also be good recommendations