Can someone Build A custom Bumper?

esco4more

Car
08 Grand Vitara 1.6
I have seen a picture of a rare looking GV On cardomain.com with this sick look bumper If anyone knows of a company factory or person that does this kind of work pleas let me know where i can get in touch with them... this is an example of what im looking for http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2942749 :)

Looks nice. I have a feeling there are a few companies based in China who can build custom bumpers but I think it is quite expensive to get the first mould done.

Have you thougt about getting a standard bumper and then using fibreglass over a wooden frame making a custom one yourself?

I don't know about any companies but I'm shure there are a few both in China and it wouldn't suprise me if there were some of them in Britain too. I have seen a few cars were the owner has taken either the original or a aftermarked bumper and used fiberglass to customize and look really nice

i can make you a custom bumper, depending on how much you're ready to pay, like as much as you pay, that's the quality you'll get, and time a little bit. i can design them, and after you'll choose what you want.

Ok well im willing to pay the $$ but can we have a one on one convo sometime have you taken a look at the vehicle I showed you on car domain

Ok well im willing to pay the $$ but can we have a one on one convo sometime have you taken a look at the vehicle I showed you on car domain

I can draw some design and show them to you, and see if there's something you like, cause honestly, don't wanna make it expensive, i'll be looking for something more quality and cheaper. is your car the same as the one on the car domain? if yea, i'll see what i can do. is exactly the same thing what you want, or should it be different.
ilirfetahu@yahoo.com
write me on my e-mail.

enginneering taught me alittle bit about this, but a mould has to be made, lots of fibreglass atc resin and stuff liek that, so will cost a huge amount of money

enginneering taught me alittle bit about this, but a mould has to be made, lots of fibreglass atc resin and stuff liek that, so will cost a huge amount of money
nope, actually, a custom bumper can be made on a vaery cheap way, build over the stock one. and yea, there need to be done some checking stuff to see if the bumper can handle the air pressure.

Agree with charger on this. you only need a mould if your going to be building them alot, not really a custom bumper then. if youve got the standard bumper than this could be used as your mould and craft onto it

Agree with charger on this. you only need a mould if your going to be building them alot, not really a custom bumper then. if youve got the standard bumper than this could be used as your mould and craft onto it[/quote

Yup, building a whole car body this way :)