can anyone tell me a bit of 75 2.0

alfaromeo2.0

Tuner
hi

in a couple of weeks i will have my fathers in law alfa 75 2.0 (i pretty shure that im not mistaken in the model)

what do you thing about this car?
is it worth to spend money with it?

one of the things that i heard from alfa is that they have electronic problems, is it true?

Don't overly worry about electrical problems - body rust used to be a big problem. I'll ask around and see if there are any weak spots you should look out for. All in all its a good car. What are the insurance premiums like though?

insurance price?
its going to be in my father in law name, about 200 and some euros per year i think, in my name would be more

ps : the car is in france

waynne said:
Don't overly worry about electrical problems - body rust used to be a big problem. I'll ask around and see if there are any weak spots you should look out for. All in all its a good car. What are the insurance premiums like though?

the car stayed a bit of time in a garage that got flooded, there repairing because of rust under the car :?

I hope the body is ok - if it's just the sills underneath they can be welded and it should be ok. I would spray all the bottom and inside the door with a rust inhibitor though just to be safe. Do you have Waxoil in your country?

waynne said:
I hope the body is ok - if it's just the sills underneath they can be welded and it should be ok. I would spray all the bottom and inside the door with a rust inhibitor though just to be safe. Do you have Waxoil in your country?

at the back its nasty :?
going to have to cut and replace part of it ( the interior of the wheel place) tomorrow i will try to take a picture of it

the exaust pipe is rusty and got a few holes on it
brakes are rusty too

i dont have way to go really under the car to check its condition

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back