Can Anyone Help !!!

Chris1970

Car
Audi a4 1.9tdi salo
I have an Audi A4 1.9tdi 51 plate, i have just changed the 100 turbo for a 170 unit of a 2 litre audi a4 installed a k&n 57i induction kit egr blanks and decat and 2 half inch strieght through exhaust system here is the problem i put a universal turbo pipe from turbo to intercooler and it blew strieght off the turbo end, got the 2lt turbo hose with the metal sheath that goes inside the turbo then clipped in and it blows it strieght off do i need a bigger intercooler to reduce the pressure or will the remap sort the problem out or will i have to use silicon pipe or get an ally hard pipe made up as it sound awsome but give it some beans and pipe comes off any thoughts what i can do?

Just read on the new vag tuning I will need a hard pipe and new heavy duty head bolts, and different injectors if i am doing all this is it worth beefing up the engine with steel cams ect?

Just worried now as it was only the 100 and I don't want it going bang lol I ain't going mental only looking for200 brake as I know these engines are all torque

Not familiar with the car, but you seem to be trying to push twice as much air through the original intercooler which is now probably acting as a restriction causing the pressure build up which is pushing the pipe off.

Yeah I was thinking a bigger f m intercooler it can't do no harm and may reduce the pressure as its not right blowing pipes off and thats as standard not even had a remap

Ok thankyou for your help I will give you all an update once I have changed the stock one and see what happens lol