Can anybody please fix my Galant

andrec1831

Car
mitsubishi galant
HELP
pLease can anybody out there help me to fix my 2 litre Galant gls w reg,is there anybody who would be willing to come to me and fix the car of course I will pay you if you can fix it .
It has a lack of power at 3000 revs and dies down its still runs though.
I have had several things diagonesed ie change cat as it could be blocked I did that and it didnt work ,another mechanic said it was air flow meter I changed that and it still didnt work,plugs are ok,I have disconnected the throttle position sensor and it wasnt that.
I am now desperate for help I need the car on a daily basis,and am now clutching at straws.

Thanks everyone Andy

As said below, you need to check for fault codes. Stop changing bits in the hope that something will eventually 'fix it'. The other thing to bare in mind by swapping/changing parts, especially electrical ones like for instance T.P.S. etc is that they need to be set up correctly. If they aren't, nothing will improve.
The most common fault on Mitsubishi's is the E.C.U. Don't despair, it's not the end of the world, a refurbished unit is only £200 ish.
However, first step is correct diagnosis, get the codes read and by someone who knows what they are doing. One code is generally related to the individual item or it's associated wiring, to fault codes may be the same thing, multiple codes is a certain E.C.U. Of course no read out from the unit is the unit too.