Can Any One Recommend a Good SKYLINE Tuner in the Hampshire / Surrey Area ?

SkylineR33

Car
Nissan Skyline R33
Hi Guys ! I have a few plans for the old Skybus this Year, Can anyone recommend a decent Car tuner I can deal with for this ? I live near Guildford, Surrey ?

Yeah i dont live to far from them and I have been there several times but to be hinest I have found them to be very very expensive and not very helpful.

We tune Skylines but closer to you would be Eurospec. Speak to Ben. 07768 196825 They do have a workshop number but i don't have it at hand. I'll update the number when i'm back in the office on Monday, day off tomorrow.

What you need is a switchable remap or adjustable boost. That way you get the best of both worlds.

Just to finish this Thread of nicely ! I used EuroSpec for a Full service on my Skyline and found their service to be Excellent ! Ben really listened to what I was after and was able to do custom service including everything I needed and not what I didnt. Work was good and price was spot on !

What you need is a switchable remap or adjustable boost. That way you get the best of both worlds.

car will only go as fast as you press the pedal buddy ;) waste of time setting up switchable maps for boost settings a good map will be set to run well at lower speeds anyway just change your right shoe for a lighter one. save switchable map outputs for fuel changes from road ron to race ron thats what they were invented for lol ;)