cambelt

redbum

Tuner
Car
skoda fabia vrs
was told my cambelt was due at 40 k my fabia vrs at the skoda garage is that correct? i was told iby a friend it was 60 k?

VAG did change the intervals on the timing belts, mines is 60k according to the book but this was changed to 40k so it could well be the same

as MA says its a risky one to leave, couple hundred for a new timing belt and ancillaries or the same again plus a recon head if it does snap

yeah i no wasnt sure thought thought id have some input on the subject thanks very much!

Mine is quoted in the book at something like 110k! I got mine done every 40-50k just to be on the safe side. It's not worth taking the chance.

You'll probably also need to do the water pump at the same time depending on which block you have.

Right how do i know which block is what my friend knows the man who makes the cambelts if u get me so i have the cambelt kit.

its at 40k :) im a skoda tech apprentice in maidstone an one of the first things i was told was what each service should entail at certain mileages. the engine code is sometimes located on the cam belt cover or on the one of the front door sills :)

its at 40k :) im a skoda tech apprentice in maidstone an one of the first things i was told was what each service should entail at certain mileages. the engine code is sometimes located on the cam belt cover or on the one of the front door sills :)

Greetings young one! I hope you enjoy your time here on TorqueCars :)

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back