camaro hard top

mario trevizo

Car
white 1995 camaro
hello my name is mario and i live in mexico los mochis sinaloa and the reason why im taking this moment to write you because i have a 95 ss camaro and it's a hard top what i would like to know is if there's a kit to make it a hollywood top what i what mean is something like t-tops but its just strait using the same hard top where i can take it off and put it back on.

look out people can anybody help uh mexican out with this issue please i have a 95 ss camaro and it's a hard top what i would like to know is if there's a kit to make it a hollywood top what i what mean is something like t-tops but its just strait using the same hard top where i can take it off and put it back on.what i want is cut the top off and put it back on sort of like t-tops is there a kit for this?

I've not seen a kit for this type of conversion. The problem you will have is with leaks. On a proper T top there are drainage holes and a gutter recessed inside, a cutout will rely on rubber seals. I don't suppose you have muych bad weather down there so it might not be a big issue.

Have you thought about strengthening the roof and are you sure there are no reinforcing bars under where you want to cut?