built non turbo 95 eclipse with 150 shot of nos

ltd7

Car
95 2.0 eclipse
my eclipse has wisco llow comp. pistons eagle rods arp studed head and crank plate and more i also have a turbo to go on it.the nos gets me out of the hole and dont need much boost.can i not run a waste gate and still get some boost on top end?

It's suppose to have a wastegate anyways :S

Wastegates aren't designed to help with top end power they control the boost output of your turbo charger, if you want more top end power, the best way to achieve that would be to use a bigger turbocharger at the cost of more lag.

What he said^^

If you wanted loads of boost then sometimes a de-waste gate can work but just for 4-5 psi you'd need quite a big waste gate to bypass the majority of the exhaust gasses.

What he said^^

If you wanted loads of boost then sometimes a de-waste gate can work but just for 4-5 psi you'd need quite a big waste gate to bypass the majority of the exhaust gasses.
i just don't have the extra fuel shot and what do I do with the map sensor want it make the com. Think somethings wrong that's y I don't want much boosted

Remapping is done with either a piggyback system (hooks up and intercepts and sends modified sensor readings to ECU to get tuning you want) or and aftermarket ECU that is programmed specific for your car. (Normally done by professional tuners with the car on the Dyno)

Some piggyback systems allow you to hook them up to a computer and adjust the settings on the fly. Had one in my Z (sorry can't remember the name but will try) that would allow me to have different performance profiles. Worked great as I could keep my MPG(MPL) up when driving around town and then have full power on the track/strip.