Bucket Seats And 3dr Cars

Massive

Torque Master
Car
Clio 172 Cup
I have seen some very nice FK Bucket Seats http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/260949/fk-sports-seats/fkxlse025.html

that i fancy

however im not going to be removing my rear seats, as it is a daily driver and i need to fit friends in the back (even though not much room in a clio :lol:)

i know they are recliner, but i dont think that means that they shunt forward to make a gap for passengers :s so what option do it have?

just shunt seat forward the alter the backrest forward as much as possilbe everytime?

Through the boot FTW! :bigsmile: Have you contacted them to see if they have a release catch like standard 3 door front seats? If not there are seats available that do so could be worth looking for?

I like them a lot, might buy also :cheesy:

:eek: copy ;) im going for a carbon them with hint of oragne detialing since orange compliment blue :D

I have seen some very nice FK Bucket Seats http://www.dcperformance.co.uk/cheap/260949/fk-sports-seats/fkxlse025.html

that i fancy

however im not going to be removing my rear seats, as it is a daily driver and i need to fit friends in the back (even though not much room in a clio :lol:)

i know they are recliner, but i dont think that means that they shunt forward to make a gap for passengers :s so what option do it have?

just shunt seat forward the alter the backrest forward as much as possilbe everytime?

no take the recliner catch out of your seat (the drivers) and let your passengers/friends worry and faf about getting in the back!

also if there is a nice lady present talk to her while saying everyone in and when your annoying mate tries to claim shotgun say feck off(with just that evil stair you know the 1;)) and you end up with the nice looking bird beside you.

can you tell i used to do this???:amuse:

well that would be an option dont think my gf would like it me chatting some lady friend up :lol: so get the seats, "oops mine doesn recline" let them fanny around squeesing in the back, shouldnt be a problem most of the time we just go to each other houses for some beverages, just on the odd occasion me and the missus pop out with another couple for dinner and have to designate a driver, also i tend to take my lil brothers to the after school activities since my mum cant drive and is loaning me £1500 towards the car interest free :lol:

Copy? :eek: It just so happens my theme is grey and orange... :lol: To be fair I've wanted new seats for the car since I got it as the support is awful, but never did due to the price. 400 smacker for two is good value for leather

FK Automotive FK Sport Seat Performance (for Both Sides) Incl. Seat Mounting Frames - FKXLSE025

think that means two seats? ill be ringing them first before i order them, which wont be for a long time :(

It look like there are two but the delivery charge is very low for boxes of that weight so I would also give them a ring just to check.

Bucket seats providing they recline work perfectly well in a 3 door car. I had Recaros in my Civic and getting in and the back was very easy. It also didn't bother me though as it wasn't my problem! :lol:

Assuming that is both sides (seat and subframe) then that is a very good price. My Recaros (from an Integra Type R) were £650 second hand with subframes.

You won't regret bucket seats as well. Much better support and very comfortable.

ty for that prince, wont be for awhile but wanted to check before i get my hopes up ;)

wont using a harness anyways, you need some form of stiffener which would been not being to be able to use back seats