A3 99-05
Skoda octavia
Audi TT

Price: £270 posted £250 collected, can deliver locally for fuel

Condition: all parts used

Description & Pictures

_MG_5402.jpg

What’s included?

· Porsche 996 911 C4 rear 4 piston (pot) callipers part numbers 996.352.421 and 422 – made by brembo, monoblock, aluminium alloy, piston sizes leading 28mm, trailing 30mm - Painted with black hammerrite could do with repainting before fitting if more for looks i wouldn’t say i was scene so wasn’t bothered about having Porsche slapped over them ;) i preferred them for the better braking

· Custom calliper carriers and fixing bolts

· HEL braided brake lines 2 used and fitted and 1 spare – never been fitted

· Feredo DS2500 pads, less than half worn, would like to say nearly new but they did cover somewhere around 10k – fantastic pads highly recommended, still fitted to the callipers. Look at pictures to see how little wear

Mintex M1144 pads – only used for less than 2000miles due to squeal as couldn’t get any heat into them within town, an option if your fancy tracks days.

already boxed and ready to go

UK Buyers only

Please note callipers were given a quick wash before the pictures were taken so still slightly wet

Hel Hose fitted and showing adaptors

_MG_5401.jpg

Mintex pads

_MG_5408.jpg

ds 2500 pads still fitted

_MG_5400.jpg

Spare Braided HEL Line - never fitted

_MG_5405.jpg

caliper itself

_MG_5396.jpg

adaptors fitted

20100201_119.jpg

and fitted to the front of 2003 bora

20100201_122.jpg

please note that you will need 312mm discs
and cars listed above running less than the 1.8t will need hub carriers from the 1.8t, 2.3 or 2.8

If these are similar to the brembo's found on Fiat Coupe 20v Turbo's, then they will also fit Vauxhall fitments. Free bump for a quality item.

dunno mate could be
uses somewere between 300 and 323mm discs with a width of 25mm.
adaptors would be useless for you as the brackets were made for my hub but wouldnt probably cost much to get new ones made

thats what they are from. rears 996 C4. cant remember the age of the car they came off round around 2002-2003 i think.
Doubt ill still have the emails

As said adaptors and lines wont be any good but if you want the callipers and pads then they are yours for £200 posted by courier

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back