Brand loyalty.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
So how loyal are you? Will you always buy the same make of car, petrol or tyres etc. Or do you keep an open mind and look at ALL of the alternatives?

like to stick to german cars although ive only ever owned 2, definatey stick with michelins cause i know their good and i dont want to risk getting some other brand. i stick with castrol oil and for washing i go with autoglym

Well, steviedb9, - as they say "if it ain't broke dont fix it!" If you have found a winning combination why change it?

Miller's synthetic oils for engine and gearbox.

BP for diesel fuel, though I used to like Shell's Optimax petrol - I think it's called V-power now - have yet to try it in a decent car.

Tyres - tried all the good brands but I've loyally avoided Michelin for about 15 years because they are soooo pricey, although my local Costco is doing Pilot Primacys or Sports to fit my car for around £80 each so might try next time. At the moment I'm happy with Bridgestone and Continental.

I kepp my cars for ages, I'm 37, have driven about 600,000 miles in my life and am only on my fifth car.!!!

HDi fun said:
I keep my cars for ages, I'm 37, have driven about 600,000 miles in my life and am only on my fifth car.!!!
Your forgot to mention your 60,000th set of tyres, 60th clutch, 30th exhaust, and the £41,760.00 you have spent on fuel assuming (56.83mpg & 87p per litre! :shock: )