Brake problem!

Seriously dude, your pockets must be deep to keep taking it back there, then again they have to keep you sweet because of the business you are giving them.

T9 is dedicated to ensuring the best performance of his car under all conditions.

I imagine that his means are more than able to support the cost of this. He runs a successful business and is enjoying the rewards this brings.

It's a good attitude to car ownership.

I, too, am equally fussy. At the moment my means are a little more compromised than they have been in the past but I still service my cars up to the teeth and higher.

Safety is paramount.

Seriously dude, your pockets must be deep to keep taking it back there, then again they have to keep you sweet because of the business you are giving them.

:lol: I scrape a living Jarrus as best I can! :bigsmile: they have taken a tidy sum out of my wallet over the years, and have built up an even better reputation on the strength of the work that I have commissioned them to do and the shows that I have displayed the Beast at!

Without trying to sound like some Mafia Don! The last thing they want to do, is to ever upset me! :)

T9 is dedicated to ensuring the best performance of his car under all conditions.

I imagine that his means are more than able to support the cost of this. He runs a successful business and is enjoying the rewards this brings.

It's a good attitude to car ownership.

I, too, am equally fussy. At the moment my means are a little more compromised than they have been in the past but I still service my cars up to the teeth and higher.

Safety is paramount.

I'm not saying he shouldn't at all mate,

I was just meirly making a statement that he has deep pockets.
Personally though even if I had that kind of money I'd still try and do what I can myself as I enjoy doing it. I'd like to have a house with a nice big double garage not to park a couple of cars in but to have one car in it that I can work on with a pit in there and a full SnapOn tool set and the various lifters and presses I would need.

I enjoy getting hands on with what ever car I own.

:lol: I scrape a living Jarrus as best I can! :bigsmile: they have taken a tidy sum out of my wallet over the years, and have built up an even better reputation on the strength of the work that I have commissioned them to do and the shows that I have displayed the Beast at!

Without trying to sound like some Mafia Don! The last thing they want to do, is to ever upset me! :)

Well mate, you're a lucky man, that's all I can say to that.
Well... I suppose luck may not come into it, hard work and determination is more like it but you get what I mean :)