Brake Caliper Paint

ross1991

Car
Honda Civic 1.6 EP2
Hey, I am considering painting the brake calipers on my car red. I was wondering what the best paint would be?

I would like something long lasting and shiney.

Thanks guys

:)

Perhaps I am.

Didn't say I liked it. As I have said ad nauseum, each to his own :)

I've tried that VHT..... to put it bluntly....its shhhh..rubbish ;)

I went on Ebay and found a guy who was decanting some paint into seperate pots and selling them off at a not too exorbitant price, came in a little kit with latex gloves and a cheap brush, I paid something like £6........ The whole point is....damn good paint.... I did a customers calipers with it 18 months ago and they still look like I did them yesterday.

Kind of makes everything I have said redundant as I have looked through Ebay and I cant find the seller !!!

But here's a tip..... Do not buy a spray paint, they are rubbish, buy a brush on type, if it's thick and gloopy, thats what you want

I went on Ebay and found a guy who was decanting some paint into seperate pots and selling them off at a not too exorbitant price, came in a little kit with latex gloves and a cheap brush, I paid something like £6........ The whole point is....damn good paint.... I did a customers calipers with it 18 months ago and they still look like I did them yesterday.

Kind of makes everything I have said redundant as I have looked through Ebay and I cant find the seller !!!

But here's a tip..... Do not buy a spray paint, they are rubbish, buy a brush on type, if it's thick and gloopy, thats what you want

Have you still got the link for the paint by any chance Jagz? Need to redo my rear calipers!

Cheers pal! I'll have a lookie out. Only just bought the car so I have one or two styling mods to do :)

Thank you!