Torque Cars

Bought a 1998 Hyundai Tiburon

Discussion in 'Other makes and models' started by LeakProofPuma7, 15 October 2012.

1. LeakProofPuma7

LeakProofPuma7 Full member

Canada Leamington
    Car:
    98 Hyundai Tiburon
    Hey everyone as the title says I boughts me a first car, and needs a little work. So I need help on alot of aspects such as insurance, repairing, transporting the vehicle around, e testing and safety/ licenseing it and getting it registered and plated and last but not least upgrading/ modifying the bajesus out of it... but keeping the car drivable aha.... Thank you in advance, I hope to recieve aloot of replys or one very very in depth one.:bigsmile: Btw I just turned 17 with g2 as of end of september and live in Ontario Canada :D

Attached Files:

2. T9 man

T9 man TC Pro Founder Moderator

London, UK
    Car:
    Saab 9-3SS T9
    A very nice looking car you have there buddy, I hope you have many miles of happy motoring in it :)

3. LeakProofPuma7

LeakProofPuma7 Full member

Canada Leamington
    Car:
    98 Hyundai Tiburon
    Thanks! =) It only has 234000 km on body and 144000 km on motor so I sure hope so!