Boost?

turbonutter69

TC ModFather
Car
Insignia SRI.
Has anyone with a Ti got a boost gauge? If so what does it read on full boost? Mine reads a constant 8psi but I've heard at full boost it should go to 11.5 and then drop to around 8psi? Mine is a constant 8psi. So whats your boost gauge tell you?

sounds like you are missing your over boost mate. Dont quote me on this as i've never owned a rover but if they are anything like what my Scooby does, then they should shoot into overboost and then settle when the waste gate settles at the amount it needs to. My scoob does this very thing and goes up to 19.2psi on over boost and then settles at 16.5psi. Seriously neck breaking action if you're not carefull when planting your foot lmao.

sounds like you are missing your over boost mate. Dont quote me on this as i've never owned a rover but if they are anything like what my Scooby does, then they should shoot into overboost and then settle when the waste gate settles at the amount it needs to. My scoob does this very thing and goes up to 19.2psi on over boost and then settles at 16.5psi. Seriously neck breaking action if you're not carefull when planting your foot lmao.

Cheers mate but a little too late i'm afraid. My Turbo has failed on me. :sad2:

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back