Bodykits (Archive)

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
By Anonymous on Tuesday, November 18, 2003 - 12:05 am: Edit

Hello, i'm from Chile.I want to custom my car but i haven't a clue, i want to learn how to modify it myself. Who could tell me what book should i buy? THANX & Grettings from CHILE

By CarToon on Monday, November 24, 2003 - 01:52 pm: Edit

What Sort of Modifications were you wanting to do - engine or body or both? Are you looking to buy the parts or did you plan to make them yourself from a mould with fibreglass etc...

By moderator (Xav) on Thursday, November 27, 2003 - 03:46 pm: Edit

Hi, check out this link for some quality car stuff...esp specializing in bodykits.
www.customautotrim.com/

By fran on Friday, January 23, 2004 - 03:22 pm: Edit

hi can any one help me i am trying to find a kit for the meganne coupe but can only find the one, which i don't think is that nice, does any one know of any other kits that would fit also any web-sites that custom design kits for cars. thanx

By Anonymous (62.16.148.100) on Saturday, December 25, 2004 - 04:46 pm: Edit

Hi there,

My girl has a corolla 1990 and I want to style the car inside/outside and tune or buy a new engine for it. A complete makeover, if you want 2 call it that. How much would this cost in UK or Germany? Where is it cheapest 2 do this?

Remember that a lot of kits need you to lower the car - especially if you have larger alloy wheels.