body kits?

joshy1991

Torque Junkie
Car
nissan 200sx s14a
hi guys and gals. im sure people have asked this . and im really sorry for asking again. basically there is a rear bumper i like for the citroen saxo but they dont make the same one for a 106. can i put saxo . bumpers and side skirts on my 106?

the kit i am looking at is the saxo rear aggressor bumper and sideskrts.

None of this will make your car any better to drive. A 1.6 litre Peugeot 106 is not exactly the epitome of performance.

I suggest that you hang on to your ready cash and buy a better car.

Last edited:
cant see much difference between the 2 cars anyway but there must be something if they say it wont fit.

any decent bodyshop shoul dbe able to make it fit if it doesnt.

The body panels are different, even though the cars are pretty much the same,
my advise would be to keep looking for a nice body kit suited for your car or get some GTI bumpers and skirts, or I would save your money and either buy a faster car or buy proper go faster parts

lol ok cheers guys. well i plan to keep the car for a while . and im hoping that my next car is gonna be jap summink like a skyline or evo lol ive got high hopes

I guess people watch too much fast and furious, lol

they are good cars granted, but there are other cars for the same money with more "soul"

or at least buy a 350z ;)

Last edited:
lol. well i plan to turn my 106 into a stripped out rally car cos its the cheaper option out of body kit modify or stripout rally. so its gonna be turned into a rally 106. its just the fact that its gonna cost me £54 extra to insure no back seats a year which i really dont understand but o well. and then to finish it off all im doin is . de seat, mud flaps, second bucket seat, and racing harnesses and a show cage and im finished lol . not much really . well cheers for all your opinions on the body kit. but jap style cars is what i like .

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back