BMW Tuners

A

AutoCustomEng

Hi All,

I would like to say hi to everyone on torque cars and if wayne doesn't mind just do a bit of plugging,
I am a BMW tuner in the South East and now has a complete stock of products that i sell, I am looking to get a website built but cant find any competent enough (wayne if your intrested let me know):)
I am trying to keep my cost to a minimum to supply tuners with products for a lower price,
I now have become a dealer for a few major companies,

Mosselmann Turbo Systems- we deal in these adjustable complete kits here in the U.K and are registered dealers and fitters

AC-Schnitzer all products all products for all years let me know

Hi-Spec Brake kits

Goodridge hosing brake and fuel

Bilstein suspension systems, found a cheap source for these and very few dealers with this brilliant product

Quaiffe LSD Differentials and gearboxes

We can also offer in our new workshop full/part rebuilds, custom roll
cages, fitting of our products and engine conversions, We have a full workshop with everything needed for your car, deals with paint shops and up holstery companies if you need things done

we also have two salvage yards were we can get engines from and different brakes and setups

If you have any enquires please let me know on

enquiry@autocustomengineering.com

Thanks for reading

Dan Wilkie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Dan, you've posted some good information and helpful topics so I don't mind you giving yourself a plug. PM me about the website - I would be interested in doing it. Combining my job with my passion. I can also help with e-marketing as well. Let me know what you are after and how many products at a time you will be featuring and I can give you a price.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back