auto/ steptronic gearbox
mot jan 2009
6 months tax
business cd player
multifunction steering wheel
aluminium trim
Digital climate
electric memory sports seats
full service history, last service was inspection II in January which included front discs
wind deflector
park distance sensors
cruise control
usual electrics
remote alarm

Mpg is around 24mpg round town but will do 32mpg on a run.

Only reason for sale is because a new convertible is on it's way. Buy this now while the summer is here and have some fun
icon_biggrin.gif

I am looking for £7,500 priced for a quick sale.

IMAGE_071-1.jpg

IMAGE_067-1.jpg

IMAGE_070-1.jpg

IMAGE_072-1.jpg

IMAGE_074.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not interested personally but this is a much more civilsed alternative to a cramped Z4. Nice car - hope you get the price you're after.

I've seen it in the flesh and it is better than it looks in the pictures. Someone's going to get a good car there!

thanks Wayne. Yeah, I've been well pleased with it. I got my mechanic to check it out at his garage before I bought it plus it was hpi'd so I knew it was a sound car. I was really fortunate that it was local. I hate buying cars cos I don't know enough to check them over completely. The guy was fine with me getting it checked out.

PRICE DROP !!!!!!

ok, just found out the new car is turning up in a couple of weeks.

I'm away this weekend, but it will be going on autotrader and pistonheads next week for £9995 o.n.o

I've just put 6 months tax on it, but I'm afraid it's now done 71k !! :amazed:

I also have a head unit and facia for this car, speakers and adaptors for the front, amps subs etc. I never got round to putting it in but bought all the adaptors. They will be of no use to me anymore so If you want the ice too then we can come to an arrangement :)

ok, I had a nightmare week and never got to put this up for sale anywhere else until last night.

I've decided to put it in at £9795 for a quick sale. Hope it goes :D

It's a peugeot 307cc. It's coming this afternoon !!

it's through my wife's company. All expenses paid etc so it seemed like a good idea. Be sad to see the bm go though, it's such a nice car :(

I put it in the autotrader for £9500 yesterday because from this afternoon it won't be insured so it needs to go !!

It is quite a trade down but mainstream cars (Fords, Peugeots etc.) are much better built than they were ten years ago. The gap has closed somewhat so I don't think you'll be too disappointed.

ok, this really has to go so it's down to £9150 !!!!

It's a great car in amazing condition. It just needs to go !! Someone's gonna get a great car for this price !!

plus extra audio available if needed.

Put the MPG in your original post [use edit] - I think people will be surprised how good it is.

it's parked up the drive uninsured !!

Yeah, parkers seems quite cheap.

Thing is I paid for the options on it once and it does increase the value.

If you look down, you'd have to add leather seats, sports seats although option not there but these are so much better than the normal ones, then you've got metalic paint, I have the extended leather but with alum. trim, not wood look, business cd, alloys. All this adds up.

A month before I put the car up for sale, they were all about £10-11k in autotrader etc. I can't believe the drop in price !!

I think £8795 is a good price once you add all the options to it. Plus £100+ second hand for the wind deflector.

If you have leather then 8795 seems about right.

THe only thing is this - just 'cos they're in AT at £10k-11k doesn't mean that they sold for this amount.

I think it's an indication of the mess we're in economically. Which is a shame because it's a nice car and in different circumstances would have been snapped up.

I really need this to sell . . everytime I drive it I regret that It's up for sale . . I just need it to go so I can forget how amazing this car is !!!

so . . .

£7500 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it is a bargain, but don't come and look at it today anybody because it's raining !! :lol::lol::lol:

But tomorrow looks nice and so does the weekend !!

Thought I might aswell bump this up . . Well, the car is off the road until the spring or until the sun comes out and the temperature creeps up !! . . still, if anyone is interested at the moment, feel free to let me know, although it won't be a winter bargain I'm afraid, but it would get a service and an mot :)

Failing that, the car will be up for sale again probably around march/april time.

well, I started the car up again the other day . . engine turned about a quarter turn and just fired up straight away !! That's what I like.

After spending 6 months in the Peugeot, sitting in this felt like a dream !! Crazy that an 8 year old car is more comfortable, more refined, nicer that a brand new peugeot !! . . you would have thought in 8 years they would have caught up !!:lol:

I'm probably gonna give it another month or 2, then it'll be mot'd and taxed and up for sale again !!

I am sorry to hear about you situation if i had the money I would by it right away it looks awesome

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back