BMW 330d 2006 + (E90)

pgarner

TC ModFather
Car
Octy smoke machine
Anybody any knowlage on these ? i did some digging and found that the previous swiral flaps issue doesnt exst with the newer E90+ models it was only the E46

quite fancing ones of these as a next car - i am talking in around 18months or so.
cant seem to find very much for them alot for the 2ltr diesels but nothing other than air filters and remaps

How much power do you need? A remap and bigger turbo should give an insanely massive gain. Have you driven one yet? I think you will like it very much even without a remap.

Do HDI has taken you over to the dark (pump) side.:lol:

no it was more just replacement parts than anything else. couldnt even find an uprated clutch for it and with over 400ftlb, remapped, i dont know how well the standard would hold up.
not driven one but had a go in the works 120d when they had it. serously thinking the next car will have to be from the dark side, but some nice figures from it

see couldnt even find a milltek for it, found for the older E46 so dont know if that would have fitted. no it think the swiral flaps were removed as they, BMW, were paying out for a lot of engines provided they had been serviced on time by BMW themselves

I'm sure i've seen one of these with a milltek, and one of bmw tuning company's advertising them.. i'll have a look later cos it's gonna bug me now till i find them!!:) think your right about the flaps though..