BMW 320d F31 LCI

Deckxp

Car
BMW 320d F31 LCI
Hello everyone

This is my first post on the forum, I'm from Belgium and I own a BMW 320d F31 LCI. It's first registration was in september 2015 and it had about 95.000km when I bought it. The previous owner has chipped the car to stage 1 for which I'm quite thankful.

In the upcoming years I plan on adding some power but I'm still quite new to the tuning world. A downpipe is something that I've read quite a lot about and is something I would like to add rahter sooner then later. I've also been looking all over the internet to add a bit more induction noise but I can't seem to find anything so I thought about joining a forum and ask the question here. I am aware of the fact that there won't be a power gain.

I'm sorry if I butchered some grammar here

You won't get much induction noise from the 320d, which is probably why there is a shortage of induction kits around. You could drill out your airbox. Try taking off the airbox completely to get a feel for how the car will sound with an induction kit, but don't run it like that for long, the air filters do a good job of cleaning the intake.

There are some generic cone filters around which can be made to fit most intakes but wouldn't recommend these, they may even cost you a little power, depending on the filter materials used.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back