• Silver

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Andy307

Car
308 gt thp 175
Ive decided to finally get round to painting my brake calipers. The problem is that my car is blue and i mean really blue! No red or any other colours except bits of black and silver. I guess the only real options for caliper colours are blue, silver and black cos anything else would stick out like a sore thumb.

What colour do you think i should go for then?

I think matt black with any lettering picked out in silver. It does, of course, put pressure on you to keep them clean, however.

Or red with lettering in white looks very like stock Brembo items.

Personally I wouldn't bother but that's not to say you shouldn't.

tbh i dont really see the point in painting standard calipers to stand out. even the brembos i should be fitting next week have been repainted in black to stop them standing out

yellow would look smart, will stand out as the car is blue. what paint do you need to use when spraying your calipers, ? i dont know but i want to do that on my car but spray them blue

I've had uprated calipers on my dark blue Calibra Turbo (the one on the left of my sig) Ipainted the calipers blue. Looked ok but when I bought uprated brakes they were red as standard and they really looked good with 322mm drilled and grooved disks. So i'd say red.