Blue Astra mk5 VXR

Dan2587

Torque Junkie
Car
Ford fiesta zetec s
Anybody know this car around willenhall area also got a private plate on either N30 CWB,m30 CWB,N30 CLB as i could'nt quite catch the number plate i know its one of these or something similier cheers Dan.

Driving like a idiot and his passenger got out for no reason and kicked the side of my car just want to find his number plate so i can report him to the police cheers Dan.

You should play golf. Always carry a couple of clubs in my boot. (Don't want to get offered the afternoon off work and get court short without my pitch and put set) :bigsmile:
Anyone fancy's a game, just come kick my car. Ill show you my swing :blink1:

If I ever come across BBJ's Evo in the flesh, not sure if I would want to even look at! He might take it the wrong way and I end up with my head tickled with a 9 iron :lol:

If your car was in the vicinity then I don't think anyone around would notice what your looking at as all their eyes would be glued to the beast. ;)

If I ever come across BBJ's Evo in the flesh, not sure if I would want to even look at! He might take it the wrong way and I end up with my head tickled with a 9 iron :lol:

If your car was in the vicinity then I don't think anyone around would notice what your looking at as all their eyes would be glued to the beast. ;)

OOOh, tough talkin there Mr TN. Just you weight till I tart up my princes when I get home. The Splitter, exhaust guard and the spark cover (carbon fiber for all) are all saved and ready to order before getting back in the uk. As well with my samco hoses and cams. Im sure If we organice a cat walk comp in the summer, My sexy Evo would be up there with the beast :D

Granted, my Evo's arse wont look as nice as the Beasts, but I don't have a custom defuser built from Sweedn (I think wasn't it T9) on mine!!

Oh you can look at my baby. But the rules are the same as the rules with the misses.

You can look, but you cant touch!! lol :lol:

Granted, my Evo's arse wont look as nice as the Beasts, but I don't have a custom defuser built from Sweedn (I think wasn't it T9) on mine!!

The diffuser was indeed a Swedish custom job BBJ :)

Oh you can look at my baby. But the rules are the same as the rules with the misses.

You can look, but you cant touch!! lol :lol:

:lol::lol: Sounds fair enough to me! :bigsmile:

OOOh, tough talkin there Mr TN. Just you weight till I tart up my princes when I get home. The Splitter, exhaust guard and the spark cover (carbon fiber for all) are all saved and ready to order before getting back in the uk. As well with my samco hoses and cams. Im sure If we organice a cat walk comp in the summer, My sexy Evo would be up there with the beast :D

EVO 9 rear bumper is the answer to that!

That does not sound cheap! Not sure BBJ will have much money left when he gets back anyway - what with all the gifts he is going to have to buy her indoors for leaving her all alone for so long! :)

Thats all sorted Mr T9. I have sorted it out. We are having a Febuary Christmas, I have sent here a little something in the post (Some perfume and cosey slippers) and she will get her new phone and about 10 stocking fillers when I get back. Not sure how much a second hand Evo 9 Rear bumper, or just the defuser would cost :confused:. Prob set me back quite a bit. May have to weight untill this time next year. I have 1K to spend on insurance before I buy any mods!

Can you not just buy the carbon defuser second hand. I have seen a load for new for about 600 sheets, but the problem is, if i buy that one, it would cost another 200 to spray. :sad2:

I just don't want the hastle of replacing the back bumper, I have only just spend a ton on it! lol

Can you buy just a defuser? From the 9 I mean. I know you can buy aftermarket ones, but I don't like the look of a lot of them from Japan, they look a bit ''forced'' to me. Trying to be something they aint. Fake, might be a better word to describe em.

Ah, I see now why the Lord MA showed me the whole assembly. I thought it was just a bolt on defuser, but after seeing the red one, its actually molded onto the bumper. Bugger.

I didn't know that. :(