BLN's new ride

So with the Punto being a catastrophic MoT failure way back at the start of last year and the Civic going nowhere for ages (and to be honest not being quite what I wanted, plus the panels needed some TLC before I could start properly doing any mods) I've done something maybe a little bit silly and bought something else.

I got this instead:

Notice how it comes pre-loaded with Peugeot SP kit including wheel arch extensions, front grill and spoiler? Starting out with a 205, I guess I've always been more into French hatches, complete with all their quirks.

Looks nice - well done BLN and good to hear from you again. What engine is in it? Are you going to keep it standard or do you think you'll be making plans for it?

Standard? Me? With my reputation? Don't worry, plans are afoot as and when we've saved up some more cash.

A whole new string of "Build my 206 for me" posts will be coming along shortly. Until I lose faith again in another two years and get something else, natch.

I used to have one of these. It was only the 1.4 engine but it was quite a nice car. Keep us posted with what you do as mine never changed from standard :(