billy2

billy2

Car
mini one 1.4
Hi guys nice to be here im proberly one of your oldest on this forum i own a mini one 1.4 it is light blue with a union jack interia mirror also my wing mirros are the same i have union jacks on both doors and a few union jacks on my front bumpers it looks good many people pass good coments on my car they love the look and colour of it i plane to get my alli wheels refurbished at the moment they are silver they are a bit pitted around the tire valves not a lot i no but would like the colourd black next job is a sports exhaugst make it sound a bit more throtey if you know what i mean please exscuse any speling mistakes as im dislexic i live in kettering in Northamptonshire been thinking of geting it chiped dont get me wrong for a 1.4 its quite quick lol if any of you guys have any tips please let me know as i love talking about cars and people that have modefide ther cars as well im quite a shy person but will listen to any one that makes good sence thanks guys :bigsmile:

Greetings and a Warm Welcome to our TorqueCars Forum my Friend!

Good to have you along with us :)

Billy there are some good people on this forum that will help you get the best outcome when tuning your car.
Don't stress about spelling as we all know what you are saying.

IF you are older than me you must be realy ancient.

I think you would make some slight gains from a remap buddy. Talk to Viezu or Celtic Tuning for advice as to what you can expect to gain.

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back