Big Hello from an Icelander

Ingo

Torque Junkie
Car
Toyota Carina E 2.0
I´m Ingo from Hella Iceland an I´m 21 years young

I work at a local gas station 15days a month ( 2-2-3 shifts ) and the other half of the month I work out trying to reach a body-builder level :cheesy: and of course work at my truck when I have the time :)

Re: What you do for a living where you are from and how old are you?

Hi ingo - welcome to TorqueCars. Have you met Hansi - he's from Iceland as well!

Hi ingo - welcome to TorqueCars. Have you met Hansi - he's from Iceland as well!

thank you and no I dont belive I have met him :) iceland is small but not that small that I know everybody :lol:

He goes to the Car Days show each year. It sounds like great fun.

I thought i'd make you a welcome thread - theres more chance Hansi will spot it and welcome you in ICELANDIC.

He goes to the Car Days show each year. It sounds like great fun.

yeah I have never gone to the car days because of work but next year I´m taking my chevy right across the country to go to the show :)

there will be aprox 10 cars going together from my home town, it will be so great to finally go :D

I´m hoping to have the paintjob done before goint to the car days so I can put in in the show in the last day og the weekend :amuse:

you can see videos from the car days weekend if you input the words BÍLADAGAR 2008 just copy paste ;)

Now I'll show off a bit!

sæll og blessaður og velkominn á Torquecars. Ertu með standard road fjöðrun eða ertu kominn með almennilega rallý fjöðrun á græjuna. Hvar á landinu ertu?

hah since you are so good in icelandic i´ll just speak it to you.

you´re question waynne was if I had a normal road suspension or a big ass rally suspension :lol: I don´t need a rally suspension :lol:

but to answer it ;

Bíllinn er með venjulega fjöðrun enga sérstaka rallý fjöðrun en hann er virkilega mjúkur og kemur virkilega á óvart hvernig hann hagar sér á skemmtilegum slóða, síðan er 6,2 chevrolet dísel vél í kvikindinu og verður sett túrbína við hana fljótlega, skiptingin er aftur á móti biluð í augnablikinu en ég er að leita að skiptingu núna til að geta farið að keyra kvikindið :D

how do you like that ?

:lol:

basically there is just the orginal suspension and the transmission is broken and it has a 6,2 liter chevrolet motor

:lol:

Last edited:
noh, það er bara komið íslenskunámskeið hérna :toung:

En, kagginn hljómar vel, er hann eitthvað upphækkaður hjá þér eða er bara verið að plana hann sem rúntara?

Og velkominn á Torquecars

noh, það er bara komið íslenskunámskeið hérna :toung:

En, kagginn hljómar vel, er hann eitthvað upphækkaður hjá þér eða er bara verið að plana hann sem rúntara?

Og velkominn á Torquecars

já haha

en lettinn er hækkaður fyrir 35" en hann verður svoleiðis áfram nenni ekki að setja 49" blöðrur undir hann hann er fínn og þægilegur eins og hann er :)

og takk :cheesy:

It would be good to see pics. Now you are over 10 posts you can upload them. Start a new thread in the Gallery perhaps?

well, so you there in the UK can envy us now, we've got snow that's great for drifting right now, wen't out last night with a mate that has an Impreza GT and boy was that 4wd working:D

we the people in iceland know how to party, we begin drinking at 4 in the afternoon and stop at 7 or 8 in the morning. but of course there are some stupid assholes that dont know how to party and call the police because we are smoking and talking in the car lot LOL

an yeeee hansi the snow is f***ing awesome, got a loaner skoda octavia station and it is teh awesomeness

wow, went out on an old Willys last night and the 4 wheel drive was throwing the car around like nothing else.

But yeah, 4 sounds about the right time people start to get ready to hit the clubs (allthough they often don't open 'till 10 or 11 pm.) I washelping a friend of mine last night who was playing at a bar here and I live in a really small town but the pub was full and everybody was feeling good and partying

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back