Big Brakes

dpsubaru

The Torque Meister
Car
Subaru WRX Turbo 04
Have just seen on Ebay 4pot and 6pot front brake sets sold/made by a company calle CompBrake (GBP998 and GBP1065) - prices sound cheap, or at least considerably cheaper than big names but does anyone have any experience of these guys products?

(Item number: 140244548734)

Hispec and godspeed brake kits are not that hi priced are they..??
As both are proven 4 pots brake kits.. I would say 6 pots are a little over the top for road application

thanks, seems Hispec is about the same price but godspeed is a fair bit cheaper. the standard breaks on the Subaru (well my version anyway) are a bit woolly so really want to put some stopping power into it before start increasing the power.
either that or am going to use this one as a daily run araound and buy an older sti to plough all the cash into.

thanks, seems Hispec is about the same price but godspeed is a fair bit cheaper. the standard breaks on the Subaru (well my version anyway) are a bit woolly so really want to put some stopping power into it before start increasing the power.
either that or am going to use this one as a daily run araound and buy an older sti to plough all the cash into.
I got Hispecs on my Car and the improvment is A1.. Well worth the investment. And you can always keep the old brake set up for when you need to sell the car,,

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back