BHP Fuel Fest 2019

RivieraGuy

Car
911 Carrera
BHP Fuel Fest, the annual show for modified, custom cars, and bikes was held at Exeter’s Westpoint Arena on the 16th June 2019.

The show, the biggest in the South West, is now in its 6th year and attracts a big crowd. In addition to the modified cars and bikes being judged for the “best in show” awards in the indoor arena, there were a large number of car clubs displaying member’s cars, and trade stands outside. It is not just about static displays - there was plenty of action in the Live Action Arena which this year included great displays of drifting from the Drift Outlaws, as well as other high speed demonstrations of cars and bikes. Of course, many of the people visiting the show own some highly modified cars too, so there was also plenty to look at and admire just walking through the public car parks.

If your passion is for modified cars and bikes, lots of engine noise and the smell of burning rubber, this is an event not to miss!

For a selection of my pics from the event, please visit my Flickr album https://www.flickr.com/photos/riviera_guy/albums/72157709190381073

For a video of the Drift Outlaws in action, please visit my YouTube channel

Please watch this on my YouTube channel & Subscribe.

Back