Best thing and worst thing you have ever done in a car.

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
So whats your best moment and the worst moment (or the most stupid thing) you've ever had/done in a car? (Keep it clean!)

Best: Shat my pants in a mates cammed VTS track car!

Worst: [edited by Waynne] Which part of keep it clean didn't you understand :cry: !])

My best moment: Had to be when I got the Rover back on the road after all the modifications - it was out of action for months. It felt so good - all that extra Torque and power. (at 103,000 miles)

Worst Moment: When the Rover threw a con rod through the sump and through the exhaust downpipe - the engine oil drained into the exhaust and the smoke was unbelievable - I felt like a spitfire pilot who had been shot down! (at 103,200 miles)

No its wasn't a trubo (wish it was!). A mate of mine got his Tomcat Turbo upto 225 by bending the Actuator Arm - he had no problems with that mod at all!

Best - Nailed 14 members from a Ferrari club travelling on the M1 after a 'See Red' day at Donington in my UK Spec Supra

Worst - Writing off my very first car.

Best thing - where do I start, driving's just so cool. Although it would probably be the time I tried to take a corner, where there was a nightclub with a large queue outside on a rainy Saturday night. Tried to take a left turn, the car began to slide on the wet surface until I was sliding sideways facing the turn I'd intended to take. A good bootful of throttle and the tyres bit, the car surged purposefully forwards, regaining control, and I was like "Yeah? I MEANT to do that".

Worst thing? Probably smashing up my Polo after hitting the first of two major floods behind a blind bend. That was my personal low. Although the worst thing from a legal standpoint is all the street racing i did when i was younger... I know I shouldn't be proud of it but, damn it, i am.

worst thing: the crack in my bumber! im soooooooooooo gutted! messed my car up big time! 5 munfs later and it still isnt fixed, i jus lost all interest!!