Best Spark! + Tuning sites?

faze_932

Tuner
Hi all, so i want to make my spark count, what are the best plugs to use, im concidering getting the iridium ngks, but then there are the twin and quad sparkers!! im going to put some silicon coated lovelys in to hopefully! is it possible to get an uprated coil?

Does ANYONE know a good online tuning shop, at the moment all i have is www.potn.com and thats mabye more about looks, id rather one specfic to engines and speed?

so i walk into halford (no comments) and pull aside one of the workers, hes an ex mechanic.. i ask "so whats the best spark plug?" he says "well you dont want any of the preimum ones, they just break, i always had to put new ones in" so he picks up the cheapy v groove and copper core and says "toss up between these 2, copper core is very good, v groove just as good, what ever you land on "ip dipping it""!!!
i would like to try out these iridum plugs, equally i would like to get any information from what people think, waynne thinks the quad spark plugs are best?
here is some information on the spark plug
http://www.ngksparkplugs.com/techinfo/spark_plugs/techtips.asp?nav=31000&country=US

It's hard to know who to trust in this day and age! If I were you, I'd go for a more reliable one rather than the one which will give the bigger, hotter spark, as I doubt you (or I, for that matter) would even notice the difference between the bottom and top end of the market plugs.