Best nissan ever made

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What is the best Nissan (or Datsun) ever made?

I think most of us will choose the new GTR but if that is the case then what is the second best Nissan ever made?

The 280z has always had a place in my heart. I also admire the Pulsar GTIR as well.

I will go for Datsun 260 ZX SE 2+2 1974.....I had one the same as this....but got side swiped by a druggy jumping a red light....I couldnt rebuild her, bent like a bomerang and ripped the sump off as I got rambed up the kerb and hit the traffic light pole, never found another the same, the Nissan dealer in Norwich told me it was one of only 9 ever in the country due to the SE bit, yes I did cry when they dragged her away....

passangerside.jpg

Good choice 2Fast. TT I hope.

Of course ;) lol ;)

I will go for Datsun 260 ZX SE 2+2 1974.....I had one the same as this....but got side swiped by a druggy jumping a red light....I couldnt rebuild her, bent like a bomerang and ripped the sump off as I got rambed up the kerb and hit the traffic light pole, never found another the same, the Nissan dealer in Norwich told me it was one of only 9 ever in the country due to the SE bit, yes I did cry when they dragged her away....

passangerside.jpg

Ooooooooo pretty :)

omg i would have cried and probably ran behind the flatbed till my legs fell off lol

i would say the r33 skylines just cos i got one but id just be in denile. so id have to say the r34 gtr Z-tune. wow what an engine the z2 is and with only 20 ever made. stuff 2nd choice after the r35, z-tune is THE greatest nissan ever.

Has to be the S15 one of the most stylish and most tunable cars they made, yeah i know you can get unbelivable power out of the r33's the r34's, but i'm a drifter so this has got to be my favourite because it just wants to go side ways and once it does its so easy to keep it there and fun to aswell.

Has to be the S15 one of the most stylish and most tunable cars they made, yeah i know you can get unbelivable power out of the r33's the r34's, but i'm a drifter so this has got to be my favourite because it just wants to go side ways and once it does its so easy to keep it there and fun to aswell.

can be done with the skylines by removing a fuse. do like the 200 however as dont see many about

i dont think nissan ever made a sports car that didnt tick all the boxes

skyline would be my favourite, but you can pick up a 300zx now for pennies
drove the buddies 180sx, and the pulsar gti-r, you cant say its slow

god theres so many to choose from

Last edited by a moderator:
if your looking at a car ahead of its time and even today turns heads the 300zx twin turbo z32 is hard to go past. though the gtr nissan godzilla is one fast mother.

the new gtr is fantastic, but the z 32 300zx still holds its own over the skylines and older gtr in the looks department.

but i guess thats only my opinion i am sure others will have a different view. but thats ok we are all passionate about these things. drive hard drive safe. zed head.:love:

"drive hard drive safe. zed head" love it!:D :D i would agree with u every single sport car nissan made is beautifull,fast,handles great,feals great...at least for me overal they have best sport cars in the world,now its only mater of taste witch one of them suits u the best...as i posted earlyer,u know my choise gtr r34
all the respect for nissan :D

Overall I would say the 350z, really nice old school style car with all the new school bits you could ever want
I like the look of the R33 skyline and the s15 as well

hi jarrus the 350z was ok, but the new 370z is a cut above it in most aspects. i am still not sold on the new shape its ok, but if i had a choice the new nissan gtr would be my choice.the 300zx still looks better but i own one.:love:

0 to 100 in 3.5 seconds, 310kph top speed, handling fantastic, even if there is a big price difference. just wish they would introduce a more dynamic shape on the new 400zx if and when it is made.drive hard drive safe. zed head.

Yeah I do like the 370z as well,
as for the GTR I do think it is a brilliant car, but to be honest I would buy something else, theres too much electronic trickary in it, brilliant though it is, I would buy something like a corvette z06 instead beause I would enjoy it more, yes around a track a gtr is quicker no doubt but I like cars much like the z cars, old skool driving style with all the new skool you want, best of both :)

It all depends on what you define as best. I absolutely love the Z31 turbos. They are in the shadow of the Z32 styling and twin turbos, but I've seen Z31's smoke Z32's. I love the car because I own one too. Although I have a 72 Datsun 240z and I love it. I cant go anywhere without compliments from old timers to young guys.

Being the grease monkey that i am, I love all things you can do to the cars. I can work on the entire 240z motor without pulling it from the car.

Best has to mean the car that was so good it rewrote all the rules

And for me its an absolute no brainer .

The 32 GTR

Remember it came out in 1968

Even now well over 20 years on a totally stock car will outperform most modern cars and with just a few mods it will embarass pretty much every new car under 50K
And dont forget hey had to rewrite the race rules in oz to give any other car a chance,

For me it has to be the new GT-R.
So fast people are calling it the supercar slayer.
Few tweaks here and there and it will beat even the Veyron.
In time only the romantics would go for the Ferrari/Porche's.

passangerside.jpg

Hey Marti5, that is a beautiful car, sorry to hear it got wrecked. Great that you had a piece of Nissan history and can say you had one of only a few in the country!

I can't decide, but if I had to rate I would say an R34, then a 350z with a body kit (the name of which I don't know, and have never seen since, it was in a magazine) and then my b15 Sentra, but only if I swapped my front bumper/headlights/hood with a 2003. Otherwise I like the look of the 2003's better, I just didn't want a 5spd.

only decent nissans i have been in are the R33 GTR running around 400 bhp and the nissan pulsar GTI-R running around 300 bhp.

both brilliant.
I would have the GTR thought no contest, the pulsar is a little bit light weight.

It sure as hell isnt the Juke. Christ that thing's ugly.

"

Agreed! ;)
Not altogether sure just who or what that car was made for? :confused:
Makes me want to get my sketch book and send off a few scribblings of my own to Nissan to show them where they went wrong!