best miata gen?

Nat

Wrench Pro
Car
750i German Spec
which is the best miata generation? the na, nb, or nc? the na are the lightest of the 3, have the pop up headlamps, and the door handles are pretty cool, but it also has the least amount of power. the nb has the mazda speed, introduced a 6 speed manual gearbox, and had a good amount of kit for a little roadster. the nc is the heaviest, but most powerful, and has the most amount of kit for the money, and introed the folding metal roof. so which is best?

What about an NA with a later NC engine? The NC is still growing on me but I love the pop up headlights on the NA and this will always be the original MX5 (Miata Gen!) for me.

A good friend of mine has the NB YSL edition with stunning red leather interior and this looks quite nice.

an NA, with a 2.0l would be really awesome, but i have a thing for the NB, i like the way they look, and the engines in them from 2001 on, were quite good, as well as their 6speed gearboxes. yeah they are heavier than the NAs but they were stiffer, and the interior is so much nicer. but the originals do have a certain charm about them. but i guess im partially to the NBs having owned a 2000 MX5 LS, and a 2001 MX5 LS.