Best looking 4 door car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What do you think is the best looking 4 door car around at the moment?

Do the new Mercedes, Evo's Impreza or GTRs qualify in your opinion?

What about classic muscle cars with 4 doors? Is this what you'd count as a good looking car?

Is it possible to get a good looking 4 door car?

To be honest I am not a fan of the modern style of sharp-lined Edna Everage headlights that all cars seem to be getting.

Honda have RUINED the styling of the new civic type-r over the old one, IMO. It looks like an 11 year old boy's idea of a fast car. The old one was smooth and sleek, the new one is all jagged edges. (Yeah I know it's a 5 door hatch)

But then I am getting old. (;-> I like the smooth, understated look of an IS250 tbh.

XFs are probably the best looking these days.

Obviously any nominations have to be as out the factory otherwise its a custom competition
Im sure there are prettier 4 doors but I do quite like my Caldina N Spec and this is exactly how they came out the factory

I know this is a bias opinion but I still think the Leon is an attractive 5 door
mikes_car_0071-592x444.jpg

Evo's and Imprezas are very good looking cars.

I also quite like most of the BMW's with 5 doors. 320 330 etc etc all very good looking cars.

Of BMW, I prefer the four door or full Touring models. The hatches, although arguably practical don't really set me off visually. Ford's Mondeo is better looking in my opinion. Ford's Mondeo is a very handsome car, there's no colour scheme which doesn't flatter it, nor which it doesn't flatter.

The regional paramedic ambulance service here has a fleet of 5 door Mondeo estates in white, yellow and green livery. Very impressive looking machines.