Best looking 4 door car

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
From
Deal, Kent UK
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What do you think is the best looking 4 door car around at the moment?

Do the new Mercedes, Evo's Impreza or GTRs qualify in your opinion?

What about classic muscle cars with 4 doors? Is this what you'd count as a good looking car?

Is it possible to get a good looking 4 door car?

Yugguy

Torque King
From
Rugby (expat Preston lad)
Car
Merc C220Cdi Elegan
To be honest I am not a fan of the modern style of sharp-lined Edna Everage headlights that all cars seem to be getting.

Honda have RUINED the styling of the new civic type-r over the old one, IMO. It looks like an 11 year old boy's idea of a fast car. The old one was smooth and sleek, the new one is all jagged edges. (Yeah I know it's a 5 door hatch)

But then I am getting old. (;-> I like the smooth, understated look of an IS250 tbh.

XFs are probably the best looking these days.

SLEEPER

Pro Tuner
Obviously any nominations have to be as out the factory otherwise its a custom competition
Im sure there are prettier 4 doors but I do quite like my Caldina N Spec and this is exactly how they came out the factory

davalav

Pro Tuner
From
Essex, England
Car
Mini Cooper S R56
Evo's and Imprezas are very good looking cars.

I also quite like most of the BMW's with 5 doors. 320 330 etc etc all very good looking cars.

HDi fun

TC ModFather
From
Buckinghamshire UK
Car
Passat 2.0 TDi
Of BMW, I prefer the four door or full Touring models. The hatches, although arguably practical don't really set me off visually. Ford's Mondeo is better looking in my opinion. Ford's Mondeo is a very handsome car, there's no colour scheme which doesn't flatter it, nor which it doesn't flatter.

The regional paramedic ambulance service here has a fleet of 5 door Mondeo estates in white, yellow and green livery. Very impressive looking machines.