Best headlight style

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What do you like most when it comes to headlight style?

I quite like the separate round lenses rather than an all in one glass cluster. There is an Alfa, might be the 159 with triple lights and this looks fantastic.

So what are your preferences when it comes to headlight style?

definetly bmw headlights with angel eyes...they are awesome on the new one(3 series,5series,6series),also like the style when they are angled towards inside(like skyline r34):eek::eek:

The early W210 series 1996/7 Mercedes Benz Headlights are also nice

Are they the stacked ones, with one lens above the other? I think they look great too! :bigsmile:

I'd have to go for the Alfa as well.

Alfa-Romeo-Brera-J5.jpg

hahahha...whatcha think about angel eyes on this alfa???????3 rings on each side...i think it wouldnt look good....it would be 3 circles,and it would lose that aggresive look,with is why peaple put them on their cars....

angle eyes on BM used to look good but now just about every car on the road seems to have them installed, same thing with the lexus clear rear lights. both have been ruined by overuse.

i do like the alfas setup as its nice and aggressive

last night i posted about angley eyes with 3 rings,and guess what???for the first time i saw it today.actualy they were 4 rings per headlight!!!!!it was lexus...they looked nice,but as i supesed they arent aggresive...