Best current car wax?

I always use Autoglym polish and wax as its reasonably priced and seems to work really well.
Not really used many else though to compare it to though.
What do you use Waynne?

I've been using Meguiars NXT tech wax but it's time for me to buy a new bottle and I was wondering what products people rate.

I have no idea! My detailers use Swissvax products and I have never been disappointed with the end result.

A friend of mine who actually cleans his own car!!! :confused: Swears by Autoglym products, apparently he had something go wrong once with Meguiars and he has never touched it since.

Actually I would like to hear what pgarner thinks about the best car wax. His knowledge on such things is legendary ;)

Hoses for courses. I presume we are talking final polish or waxes.....

I have used mequires ultimate car polish on the GTR and the results were amazing. It didnt seem to work so well on solid colours but then it was specically reccommended for lighter mettalic/pearlescents . there are now special polishes for solid colours and even black cars which do wonders. Of course the paint has to be prepared first to get he best results but i will leave that part to the experts.