Best colour for a Ferrari

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
What would you say the best colour is for a Ferrari?

Are the purists right that it should always be red or do you think there is room for a little individuality?

Red it is then by popular demand.

What other makes have so strong a following for a set colour? I can't think of one - can you?

i see alot of white jap imports,
lexus altezza, subaru legacy b4s, need i day type rs,

or is this because of the hot weather in japan?? you know black attracts heat white dont??

Ferrari needs to be ferrari red or -yellow. Some of them look good in black allso but it's just the tradition I think and those colours are kind of one of Ferrari's signitures.

The orange for the Land Rover is pretty popular allthough I like the white or metal grey better for them

Yellow on some, Red on others. I'm afraid to say I like garish colours like lime green, and yellow is certainly less subtle than the red.

I think it would be similar to saying your Aston must be silver or your Jaguar must be British Racing Green!

Last edited:
I don't know 'Jaguar Racing Green'?!

I know they lightened the colour for the Jaguar F1 cars because they looked like they were black when they were seen on TV.

Lifted from Wiki

British racing green or BRG, a colour similar to Brunswick green, hunter green, forest green or moss green (RAL 6005), takes its name from the green international motor racing colour of Great Britain. Although there is still some debate as to an exact hue for BRG, currently the term is used to denote a spectrum of deep, rich greens. 'British racing green' in motorsport terms meant only the colour green in general - its application to a specific range of shades has developed outside the sport.