Best car chase scene in a movie?

obi_waynne

Administrator
Staff member
Car
A3 1.4 TFSI 150 COD
Which movie do you reckon has the best car chase scene?

Funniest IMHO is Taxi 2 (French version though!)
Best overall - Bourne Identity was pretty good and fairly realistic.

Over to you guys n gals (I'm hoping you recommend one I haven't seen yet). 8)

I seem to remember a good chase scene in The Transporter involving an early M5! Love those cars, such a getaway car!

Also there were alot of good scenes in The Italian Job involving old and new Mini Coopers!

Off topic I saw Didier Drogba in my local Tesco's today and he got into a Cooper S.. I was quite surprised! Thought he'd drive some big *#*#*#*# off barge like a GT Continental.

I thought the chase scene in the Matrix; Reloaded was excellent, and the only part of the film worth watching.

Hey, want to see my Keanu Reeves impression?....

"...what?" 8)

Theres some mad car action in Ronin, Audi's and Merc's I think.

Jimmy Bond's always got some good car action it too. I seen a clip of the new one with Daniel Craig in an Auston Martin, looks fly.

I still can't see Daniel Craig as Bond - he looks too much like a thug to be a suave sophisticated bond! I agree that there are some good Bond car chases.

Hi guys. sorry to sound like everyone else, but, the best car chase ever is in Bullitt. There is something special about Steve McQueen's reverse burnout that tops anything else.

Hey Daniel - don't worry about sounding like everyone else - we're all pretty alike here in our love of car tuning! Welcome to the site by the way. Drop into the makes and models pages and introduce yourself - always curious to see what people are driving.